This 10W semiflexible solar trickle charger is ideal for maintenace charging (protection against natural battery dishcharge year around in UK) of a wide range of 12V batteries even in the harshest conditions. Recommended in most common situations for 12V batteries of around 100Ah capacity.
- Completely sealed semiflexible solar panel - will withstand long term use even in harsh marine conditions
- Semi-flexible panel is extremely robust and can be bonded directly to flat or slightly curved surfaces
- Ideal for maintenance charging of 12V starting and leisure batteries
- Built in blocking diode - can be left permanently connected
- Solar charge controller required if charging batteries below 100Ah capacity
- Robust glass fronted aluminium framed solar panel suitable for permanent external installation
- Quick and easy to install
- 10W Spectralite semi-flexible solar panel with 3m felxible cable attached (sealed into back of panel)
- In line fuse holder (with simple screw terminals so can be installed with screwdriver only) with 2 fuses (one to use and one spare)
- 1 pair of 8mm crimp ring terminals for battery connection as standardor optional crocodile clips or quick release battery terminal connections (use drop down box above)
- 4 cable ties and screw down cable tie mounts for quick temporary installation of solar panel
- Installation instructions
- As with all of our products we are always happy to provide additional help and advice over the phone of via e-mail if required
* For best results a basic crimping tool will be required for fitting crimp terminals. A pair of pliers can be used if necessary. A suitable crimping tools is available here: crimping tool . If you would like us to pre-fit crimp terminals for us please let us know when placing your order.
Solar Panel Mounting
The solar panel has a hole at each corner to aid installation. The panel can be secured using the four cable ties supplied with the kit as a quick or temporary intsallation. For more pemanent installation, due to the wide variety of positions this panel can be mounted in, customers often screw the panel to a flat surface or fabricate their own mounts/mounting brackets. It is also possible to simply bond the panel to a suitable flat surface using a marine adhesive like Sikaflex.