HRDi Charge Controller
The new HRDi charge controller is the latest wind controller for use with Rutland Wind Chargers. The new HRDi evolves from and improves on the successful HRDX controller.
- The most advanced Rutland Charge controller / regulator available
- Prevent battery damage through overcharging
- Can help to extend life of your windcharger
- Use with Rutland 504, 913 or FM910-3 plus up to 160W of solar panels
Charge control and split charging for use with the Rutland 503, 504, 913 or FM910-3 windchargers and up to 160W of solar panels in one system.
- Autoconfiguration to 12 or 24 V supply
- Connectable to two independent battery banks with voltages shown on display
- Clear alpha-numeric digital LCD screen with user display options
- Push button activated and timer controlled back-light
- Latest technology microcontroller based system shuts windcharger down when batteries are full - much more convenient than heat sink type systems.
- Shut-down switch to “brake” Rutland Windcharger and solar panels allowing safe maintenance & access to batteries
- Bulk and float phase charge control for best performance charging, status is indicated on the LCD
- Temperature compensation of charge voltage using internal sensor
- External temperature sensor included for optional use plugs into dedicated port (overides the internal sensor)
- Wall mounted design with easy access connection ports
- Accepts up to 6 mm² cable (SWG 11 or AWG 9)
- For connection to up to two battery banks
- HRSi dimensions 193mm x 127mm x 40mm, 420g (unpackaged)
- When regulating wind charger speed is reduced
- Solar panels must be fitted with blocking diodes
- Built in fuse protects against accidental reverse polarity connection
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: