The Grasshopper is an exciting solar and dynamo educational eco car that comes as an easy to assemble DIY kit with step by step instruction manual.
- Educational and fun hybrid power toy car
- Solar and dynamo (hand winder) powered
- Forward and reverse movement
- Fun and easy to build kit with step by step instructions
- No batteries required - ever!
- Rugged design and large (64mm diameter) wheels allow use even on rough terrain
- Large size (approx 19cm long x 12cm wide)
- 360 degree adjustable solar panel
- Solar and dynamo power
- Lever to choose forward - off - reverse (direction can also be changed by winding dynamo forwards and backwards)
How does it work?
Place the the solar panel directly in sunlight or strong halogen light and watch it move - flip the lever to shift between forward or reverse direction.
If there is not sufficient sunlight to power the solar panel, the hand wound dynamo can be attached and used to power the vehicle instead.
Recommended for children 8+ and not to be used by children under 3 due to small parts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: