12V DC PIR Sensor
Use this 12V DC PIR motion sensor to control 12V DC loads such as lights, alarms etc. Work brilliantly with our 12V DC 10W and 20W LED floodlights to provide security lighting.
- 12V DC PIR switch for controlling lights and other 12V DC loads
- Switches 12V DC loads 5W to 100W
- 5 to 10m detection range with 140 degree sensor angle
- Adjustable on time ~8 seconds to 10mins
- Adjustable dusk setting
- Adjustable sensitivity
- IP44 Rated Sensor, IP56 Junction Box
- Working Temperature: -10℃- +50℃
- Colour: black
- Supplied with Wago connectors for fast and easy electrical connections
- Supplied with 2 cable glands
- Easy to install and use
Simple wiring: Brown = Positive wire IN, Blue = Negative wire IN, Red = Positive wire OUT
The Wago connectors supplied are much easier to use than traditional screw terminal block connectors and are suitable for stripped fine-stranded conductors with cross sections from 0.14mm² to 4mm² or solid conductors with cross sections from 0.2mm² to 4 mm².
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: