Rutland 1200 Wind Charger
The Rutland 1200 is the latest generation turbine designed for users seeking higher generating capacity on board yachts and in off-grid locations.
The Rutland 1200 combines a number of high tech features focused on quiet operation, low windspeed perfromance and high power delivery up to 500W. Comes with the Rutland 1200 Controller which uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to maximise outout from both wind and solar inputs.
- Quiet operation - lets you sleep!
- Direct savings on fuel ~ reduced engine running time & maintenance
- Assurance of power for essentials such as navigation, refigeration etc
- Ideal for long distance cruising.
Why a Rutland 1200?
- Unrivalled low wind speed start provides more power overall
- Innovative design to provide durability and longevity
- Designed to be simple and user friendly
- Unique Tri-namic Profile blades for low wind speed start up and high wind speed power
- 3 phase AC power from turbine to controller minimises voltage drop
- Low friction generator
- MPPT power optimisation from Rutland 1200 Controller (included)
- Marine grade stainless steel and aluminium for durability
Rutland 1200 Controller Specifications
- Combine Rutland 1200 with up to 20A of solar panels
- Dual charging capabilityto 2 separate battery banks
- MPPT on wind and solar inputs to maximise output
- Automatic turbine speed reduction as batteries reach capacity
- Manual shutdown switches for wind and solar
- LED charge and battery indicators
- Optional remote digital display
Cut in Windspeed: 2.5 m/s
Output Voltages Available: (Nominal) 12V 24V
Power / Current Ratings:
5m/s 10knots : 40W (2.9A @ 12V) (1.45A @ 24V)
11m/s 21knots : 290W (21.3 @ 12V) (10.7A @ 24V)
15m/s 29knots : 483W (35.5A @ 12V) (17.76A @ 24V)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: