Rutland 504 Wind Charger
The Rutland 504 Windcharger replaces the hugely popular Rutland 503. The Rutland 503 and now the 504 is a common sight in marinas worldwide. Boat owners like their particularly quiet operation and clean, aerodynamic lines. The new 504 offers a new streamlined design and incorporates the latest improved materials to improve longevity and efficiency.
- Keep 12V batteries charged and ready for use
- Power for engine starting, lights, coolers, navigation equipment etc
- Specially designed for sailing boats up to approximately 10m in length
- Suitable for motor cruisers and inland boats
- Can also use as a temporary installation on caravans and motor homes
Without doubt the Rutland alternator design accumulates more energy than any other comparable wind generator available. You will always see a Rutland turbine spinning in the lightest of breezes.
- Direct savings on fuel costs and engine maintenance owing to reduced engine running time
- Security of power for essential appliances on board (e.g. navigation equipment)
- Fully charged batteries for engine starting on returning to your boat
- Extended battery life due to preservation of charge
- Unique 'safety turbine' tip protection
- Quiet operation
- Low wind speed start up of just 5 Knots
- Low friction 3 phase alternator giving almost continuous power
- No radiated interference (Complies with EEC Directive 89/336/EEC)
- Robustly designed and maufactured in the UK
- Modern durable materials for reliability on the high seas
- Compact and yet highly efficient
- Generates 25W at wind speed of 19 Knots
- 6W at 10 Knots and up to 60W
DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
We can normally deliver the Rutland 504 wind charger within 5 working days. If delivery is likely to take longer than this we will let you know when you place your order.
Cost of delivery can vary depending on your location. Please contact us for further information and a specific quote if you are in the Highlands or Islands of the UK. In some case, orders placed without prior contact may be subject to an additional delivery charge (or full refund).
If you are in any doubt at all about the suitability of this wind charger for your application please contact us to discuss your intended use of the Rutland wind turbine so that we can verify it's suitability. We can also advise on your complete system requirements and supply other models which may better suit your situation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: