10W Solar Panel with Cable Kit
10 Watt Solar panel and cable kit.
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for a wide range of 12 battery maintenance applications
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use
- In built diode protects against battery discharge
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty
Great for small power consumption projects, the 10 watt solar panel kit can even be used for projects as diverse as powering electric fences or charging 12V batteries for off grid lighting projects. The 10 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery.
The 10W solar panel kit is an ideal solar trickle charger for any 12V battery and is commonly used for the following
- small off grid lighting projects
- perfect for constant charging of electric fencing batteries (will extend periods between/ negate need for mains charging of battery)
- vehicle battery maintenance
- use in caravans and boats
Simply connect the solar panel to the 12v battery you want to charge using the crocodile clips provided (or hardwire if you prefer).
- 10W Solar Panel for 12V battery charging
- 5m 1mm 2 core cable (to run from solar panel to battery)
- Ring connectors pre-fitted to 5m cable to allow quick and easy connection
- Spare pair of ring connectors (in case you want to shorten the cable)
- Pair of crocodile clips
- In-line fuse holder and fuse
- Installation instructions
The 10 watt solar panel kit supplies everything required to connect up quickly and easily to your 12V battery.
Extra cable if required can be ordered by the meter here: 12V 1mm 2 core cable. If you order additional cable it will added to the single 5m length 1mm already included up to a maximum of 20m. Please note that if you require more than 20m a larger diameter cable will be required to prevent excess losses through voltage drop - please contact us if you need guidance.
Is a Charge Controller Required?
The 10W panel kit does not normally require a charge controller if the battery to be used is larger than 100Ah. If battery is smaller than 100Ah or the solar panel will be left connected to an unused fully charged battery for long periods in the summer months install a charge controller to prevent battery overcharging.
Suitable solar charge controllers:
Solsum 6.6F for internal use (must be protected from weather and requires correct sequence to be followed when connecting/disconnetcing from battery): Solsum 6.6F Solar Charge Controller
Morningstar Sunguard for external use (sealed and fully weatherproof and best for simple/frequent connect & disconnection to battery): Morningstar Sunguard Solar Charge Controller
- Power: 10 watts Peak
- Output: 660mAh @ 16.8V (may vary slightly - please ask if critical)
- Dimensions: 397 x 278 x 25mm (may vary slightly - please ask if critical)
- Weight: 1.6kg (may vary slightly - please ask if critical)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: