5W Solar Panel Kit
5 Watt solar panel and cable kit.
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for battery maintenance and off grid lighting projects
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use.
- In built diode protects against battery discharge
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty
The ideal choice to prevent battery drain. The 5 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery.
- Perfect for extending charging intervals on electric fencing batteries
- Battery maintenance / trickle charging of winter stored boats and vehicles
- Battery charging for small off grid, 12V lighting and power applications
The 5 watt solar panel is fitted with a blocking diode to prevent reverse current drain.
The 5W panel kit does not require a charge controller if the battery to being charged is larger than 50Ah capacity. For batteries smaller than this, or if you are concerned about damaging your battery by overcharging, order a Solsum 6.6F or Morningstar Sunguard solar charge controller.
Power: 5 watts Peak
Output: 390mA @ 16.8V
Dimensions: 306mm x 218mm x 25mm
Deep Winter - Average 1hr sunlight / day = 5 watt hours/day
March - May: Average 4hrs sunlight/day = 20 watt hours/day
Peak Summer - Average 6 hrs sunlight per day = 30watt hours/day
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: