We always aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible.
You can clearly see delivery options and costs by clicking on "Estimate Shipping" in your Shopping Basket before you decide to buy or make payment.
Most orders received by 11am Monday to Friday are despatched on the same day. We aim to despatch all orders by the end of the following working day at the latest but if this is not possible we will contact you to let you know when you can expect delivery.
Orders placed after 11am on a Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (unless it is a Bank Holiday). We do not normally despatch on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
If your delivery is likely to be delayed for any reason we will contact you to confirm exactly when we expect it to be despatched, at which point you will have the option to cancel the order if you prefer.
You can choose your delivery option at checkout*. Your choices are as follows :
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - Orders less than 2kg only. Standard delivery to all areas of UK usually by 2nd Class Recorded Royal Mail. Delivery usually 2 to 3 working days from despatch but not guaranteed.
- Royal Mail 1st Class - Orders less than 2Kg only. Faster delivery to all areas of UK usually by 1st Class Recorded Royal Mail. Delivery usually next working day from despatch but not guaranteed.
- Weight Based Shipping - this is delivery by courier service , usually with APC who collect from us every day. We use a next day delivery service but depending on order volumes your parcel may not be collected from us until the next working day after your order is placed.
- Europe incl. Rep of Ireland - Republic of Ireland, Hungary and all other EU Countries by Royal Mail International Signed For service delivery aim 3 working days.
- Rest of World - IF YOU REQUIRE DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF UK OR EUROPE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTATION.
* Not all delivery options are available for all products. Some products are only available via our Standard or UK delivery services and some services are not available over certain weight limits. As a result some delivery options may not be made available at checkout.
We can also offer:
Royal Mail Special Delivery - UK Next Day Delivery (please call to arrange)
Guaranteed delivery next working day by 1pm usually courtesy of Royal Mail Special Delivery. Although we normally require oders to be placed by midday for Next Day delivery, we can very often accept next day delivery orders up until 3pm - if in doubt please telephone and ask.
If you need guaranteed next day delivery by 9am, or a special courier delivery we can organise this for you. Please contact us before ordering and we will confirm availability of the service and how much it will cost.
In most cases you will have to sign for your delivery so please make sure someone is in at your specified delivery address. You can specify an alternative delivery address to your invoice address at checkout. You may be able to collect undelivered Royal Mail parcels from your local depot, however, if goods are returned to us as “undeliverable” the cost of re-delivery will have to be charged.
You are welcome to collect your orders directly from us, however, if you wish to do this please contact us before ordering to arrange payment and a mutually convenient collection time. We do not have a shop at our trading address.
We use recycled packaging wherever possible - don't be surpised if your order arrives protected by old cardboard or screwed up paper! Very often bubblewrap or boxes will have been used before and we suggest you re-use them as well, or pass them on to someone who can. Our postal bags (when used) are manufactured from 100% recycled film and are 100% degradable.
If an item is faulty, or is not what you expected, you may need to return it to us.
Please contact us as soon as possible by phone or e-mail so that we can help you with any problem and decide on the best course of action. Please provide as much information as possible – e.g. date of order, invoice number, type of fault etc.
It is very important to us that you are happy with any product you buy from Willgen and in most cases we can arrange for a replacement or full refund.
If a return of a faulty item is necessary, we will advise you of the best method (usually via 2nd class recorded post – but occasionally by courier for larger items) and where to send it. We sometimes request returns are sent direct to the manufacturer so please contact us first. Our standard policy is to replace faulty items.
If you are returning a product because it is unwanted, or not what you expected it must be returned un-opened in re-saleable, as new condition. If an unwanted item is returned in anything other than as new condition (including the outer packaging) a refund may be refused or a returns charge levied.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here.