125W Ameresco photovoltaic solar panel.
- High efficiency photovoltaic module
- Silicon nitride multicrystalline silicon cells
- 125W Rated Power (Pmax)
- Ideal for off-grid 12V battery charging duties (connect in series for 24V etc)
- 25 year limited manufacturer warranty*
If your require any help or advice as how to incorporate this solar panel into your project please get in touch for friendly help and advice.
- Includes internal by-pass diodes
- High transmission, self cleaning 3mm tempered glass
- EVA lamination and weatherproof back skin for long life and enhanced cell performance
- Clear anodized aluminium alloy type frame (silver colour)
An IP54 weather rated junction box at the rear of the panel provides a 6 terminal screw connection block. The terminals accept 2.5-10mm² (8-14AWG) cable. The junction box has knock outs to accept PG13.5, M20, 13mm conduit or cable fittings accepting 6-12mm diameter cable.
Dimensions & Weight
Length 1504mm x Width 673mm x Depth 50mm
Max Power (Pmax) : 125W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) : 18.0V
Current at Pmax (Imp) : 6.94A
Short-circuit Current (Isc) : 7.57A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) : 22.3V
Each panel comes with self tapping ground screw, instruction sheet and warranty document.
25Year limited warranty of 80% power output, 12 Year limited warranty of 90% output, 5 Year limited warranty of materials and workmanship.
12V Solar Battery Charging
These solar modules have a 12V nominal output and are ideal for battery charging applications such as off-grid homes and buildings such as stables and barns, remote telecommunications, navigation equipment, motorhomes & caravans, sailboats and other sites where low power is needed. Solar panels can be connected in parallel to increase power and are modular allowing the user the flexibility to build up a system over a period of time in line with budgets and power requirements. Connect in series to increase voltage to 24V, 48V etc.