This high efficiency power inverter uses a modified sine wave to power 230V AC mains equipment from a 12V DC battery or power supply. Perfect for off-grid and solar power projects and for use when camping, in commercial vans/lorries, or as a means to convert charged batteries for back-up power in case of a power cut.
Ideal for use with TVs, lighting, fans, kettles and many other everyday appliances.
- 1000W continuous power (2000W peak power for 2 seconds)
- Over 85% efficiency
- Soft start minimises inverter shutdown when using inductive loads (e.g. motors with high start up current - see note below)
- Low/over voltage input protection
- Short circuit, overload and overheat protection
- Built in 1000mA USB socket
- LED and audible fault indicator
- Supplied with 800mm DC power cables and a spare blade fuse
Please note: Ensure the device is well within the inverter output power rating. We recommend using an inverter capable of supplying a minimum of 3 times the device's rated power to avoid damage to the inverter by any current surge
Please note: For equipment with large inductive loads (e.g motors), voltage sensitive devices or audio equipment we recommend using pure sine wave inverters which are more suitable for these devices