MPPT 40A Solar Charger Controller
This value 12V MPPT charge controller is ideal for small solar power projects in RVs, caravans, off grid projects etc.
- Built-in industrial microcontroller.
- Large-screen LCD display, charging and discharging current display, cumulative power generation and discharge power query, temperature display, light control + delay control; adjustable charge and discharge parameters, with power-off memory and other functions.
- Dual USB output with maximum current of 2.5A
- Fully 3-stage charge management.
- Built-in short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection
- Reverse current protection,low heat production.
Large-screen LCD display
Displays: Charging and discharging current , cumulative power generation and discharge power, temperature, light control + delay control; adjustable charge and discharge parameters, with power-off memory and other functions.
1. Connect the battery to the charge controller plus and minus.
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator plus and minus.
3. Connect the loads to the charge regulator plus and minus.
The reverse order applies when uninstalling.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: