OceanFlex 1.5mm Twin Core Cable by the meter
Oceanflex tinned copper cable is ideal for use in harsh, marine environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion so we recommend using when there are harsh environmental factors and/or a need for long term service. If your application requires excellent system reliability and minimal maintenance OceanFlex cable is the right choice.
- 2 x 1.5mm cores (2 x 21/0.30)
- Round profile (outer diameter 6.4mm) or Flat profile (3.5x5.8mm) - choose in options above
- Black outer sheath, red and black core colours
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems (max 60V)
- Tinned copper conductors, PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40 to +80 degrees C
- Very good resistance to moisture
- Manufactured in UK in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: