OptiMate 20W Duo Solar Charger Travel Kit
NEW! OptiMate SOLAR Duo 20W Solar Panel with cable, charge controller/battery monitor, travel bag and scution cups.
- New Duo controller suitable for 12V lead acid (STD,AGM,GEL) and 12.8V/13.2V LITHIUM batteries.
- Solar charges and maintains 12V batteries from 2 to 240Ah
- Ideal for motor bikes, cars, vans, trucks & boats
- Ideal for in-situ charging and maintenance charging of electric fence batteries
- Fully automated charging - can be left connected to your battery all of the time
- Easy to install, connect and disconnect
- 4 LED panel provides charging information in daylight and battery status during darkness
- Fully weatherproof solar panel with corner mounts
Charge Controller & LED information lights
Includes the New lithoum compatible OptiMate Solar Duo DM-522 D2 2 Amp smart charge controller with 4 LED panel to provide comprehensive information on charging process and battery status.
OptiMate Solar charge kits are fully automatic. Mount the panel in a suitable location to receive maximum sunlight, hook up the charger-monitor to the battery and walk away. No more battery problems.
When the panel receives sun, the SOLAR CHARGE LED blinks confirming solar power is being delivered and one of the three battery status LEDs (SAVE, CHARGE, MAINTAIN) indicates charge progress. OptiMate Solar converts low solar energy to a high pulse charge which improves solar charge efficiency. When night falls or if the smart charger-monitor senses no solar power is being delivered it changes into a battery monitor with one of the three charge status lights now indicating battery status every three seconds.
The 20W Solar Duo (12V 1.67A max.) is ideal for all vehicles with a 12V battery.
Each kit includes:
- fully weatherproof, high intensity poly crystalline solar panel
- solar panel corner mounts for easy wall or roof mounting
- outdoor rated OptiMate Duo smart charger-controller (DM-522 D2) with a 1m charge cable
- OptiMate O-1 weatherproof battery lead - 0.5m long (ring connectors for permanent battery connection - but easy to connect & disconnect with plug and socket included)
- OptiMate O-4 battery clamp lead - 0.5m long (crocodile clips for temporary battery connection)
- Set of four suction cups for mounting to wind screen or glass surface
- Travel bag for convenient storage/stowage.
Total length of cable from solar panel to the sae connector on the O-1 or O-4 battery lead is 3.15m (315cm). Use of the optional 4.6m extension cable takes this to 7.75m (775cm). In addition to this O-1 and O-4 battery leads are both 0.5m (50cm) long.
To connect via a vehicle's cigarette lighter socket please order optional adpater here: Optimate Cigarette Lighter Plug Adapter.
12V Solar Charger for small to medium electric fence energiser batteries
The 20W Optimate solar charger is useful for small, medium and large energisers and fencing runs. This 20W solar charger is powerful enough to meet charging requirements of larger electric fence energisers but is also useful for small electric fence systems where you cannot position the solar charger in an ideal un-shaded, south facing position or when adequate winter charging is important. The smaller 10W solar charger is likely to be underpowered for medium sized energisers when positioned in a less than perfect position particulalry in the darker winter months.
- Ideal for: 12V lead-acid batteries 2 to 240Ah, AGM (MF), Standard, GEL and AGM spiral cell
- Program control: 4 stages, fully automatic
- Max output current pulse (bulk charge): 2A
- Charge time limit: Safe to leave connected for seasonal maintenance
- Maintain / test cycles: Keeps battery at 100% charged when not in use
- Enclosure: fully sealed (IP54)
- 20W polycrystalline Solar Panel, Solar Panel Size: 450 x 360 x 30 mm
- Cable length: 2m from panel to charger; 1m from charger to output connector
- Operation temperature range: From –20ºC <-> 40°C
- Ratings / approvals: CE, NRTL (UL & CSA), SAA (AU & NZ)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: