PV Logic 60W Solar Panel
685mm x 670mm. 60W Solar panel for 12V battery charging and off-grid power and lighting projects.
This is a good quality panel at a great price and is ideal for multitude of battery charging duties :
- maintenance / charging of leisure batteries
- off-grid lighting and power projects
- off-grid telecommunications projects
60W 12V Solar Panel Features
- Good quality glass fronted solar panel with sturdy aluminium frame
- Comes fitted with blocking diode
- Easy access junction box on back of panel with screw terminals connections for simple wiring
- Fully weatherproof
- Highly efficient
- Will work in all light conditions (output will reduce in cloudy conditions but the panel will continue to create power)
- Ideal for charging 12V batteries and for solar power and lighting projects.
Do I need a solar charge controller / solar regulator?
It is possible for solar panels to damage a battery through overcharging in some circumstances.
In most circumstances it is necessary to install a solar charge controller (solar regulator). The Solsum 6.6F is ideal as it is simple robust and good value.
If you are not sure what you require or need a little technical guidance please contact us and we will provide simple help and advice on the best system for you in plain English!
12V & 24V Battery Charging
This 18W solar panel can be used for direct charging of 12V DC batteries on it's own or can be connected in series with a second panel to charge 24V batteries. Strings of panels can be connected to increase ouput for 12V or 24V charging duties - please contact us for advice on how to configure.
Everything you need!
We can supply everything you need to connect your solar panel to your battery and complete your project - please browse the site for 12V DC 2 Core Cable, in-line fuses, cable connectors, quick release battery terminal clamps etc.
Free Technical Help!
All our products are supplied with free technical help via phone and/or e-mail if required.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: