The PowerSafer PSX power saving device eliminates standby power useage which saves you money and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Stop wasting energy on standby mode
- Reduce your electricity bill
- Extend your electrical device's life by around 15%
- Help the environment
- Protect equipment from harmful electrical surges
- Connect up to 5 devices using a 5 way extension panel (not supplied)
How does it work?
After a few seconds of equipment being left in standby mode the PowerSafer seperates the system from the power supply. When you use your remote control again the PowerSafer automatically reconnects the electricity supply. Simple.
With the PSX you have the convenience of using your remote control and never need to worry about unplugging or switching off electrical equipment again.When you forget to turn off at the switch the PowerSafer PSX will take care of it for you.
Please note that the PSX is NOT suitable for computers or devices that use clocks and EPG. For computers take a look at the OneClick Intellipanel.
The PowerSafer will reduce your electricity bills so you will recover the cost within a short period - all savings after that are a bonus! It will work with TVs, DVD players, games consoles and Hi-Fis.
Did you know that leaving products like your TV, DVD player, games console, hometheatre or Hi-Fi on standby :
- uses approximately 70% of their "on" power?
- reduces their life by around 15%
- causes CO2 emissions that harm the environment and add to global warming?
In the UK around 15million TVs are left on standby for 20 hours per day.
- No installation or set up required - just plug in and start saving
- All you need are units with remote control and on/off switches
- Power surge and lightening protection
Simple and easy to use (see above)
Technical Stuff :
Power Supply: 230V ac, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: < 0.5W Switching Capacity: approx 460W
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: