Willgen 1.50 Solar Stable Floodlight
This Willgen 1.50 (1 light, 50 minutes per day mid winter) Solar Powered Floodlight is perfect for reliably providing an excellent level of bright light in your stable, field shelter or barn every day, right through mid winter.
The LED floodlight is the same as the ones we use in our larger kits and the bespoke solar lighting systems we design, supply and install in stables throughout the UK.
- Very bright LED floodlight - will brightly light a standard 12ft x 12ft stable and is sufficient for larger corner stables, yards and hay barns/stores as well
- Pre-wired to make installation as quick and easy as possible.
- Large solar panel and battery reliably provides enough power for 50 minutes use of the light every day, 7 days per week, right through mid winter
- Battery has enough capacity to ensure good winter relibility even during extended periods of poor winter weather
Included in this kit (everything you require):
- 1 x 10W solar panel
- 2 x "z" brackets for wall mounting solar panel (roof mounts available - see options)
- 5m x cable (between solar panel and battery)
- 1 x Solsum 6.6F Charge controller
- 1 x Top quality Absorbed Glass Matt deep cycle battery
- 1 x 10W LED Floodlight
- 1 x Weatherproof Switch
- All fuses and
- Cable clips and cable ties
- Screws and fixings
- Simple to follow instructions
- Full technical back-up (in plain English) from me should you require it (unlikely!).
All you need to provide is some tools & a little time!
Tools you will require for standard installation:
- Cordless drill / driver
- Posi drive screwdriver
- Small flat head screwdriver
- XXXXXXXmm Masonry drill bit (if fixing to masonry walls)
Why use a Willgen Solar Stable Light
I have been designing, supplying and installing solar stable lights since 2007. I probably have more experience of the exact needs of equestrian users and what works best than anyone else in the UK. I use top quality components that I have tried and tested myself and have installed myself for many happy customers. I have installed many systems myself and know what is needed and what is not needed.
Most importantly of all I size the solar panel and battery correctly to give you reliable lighting times EVERY DAY IN MID WINTER! So mny solar lights in the UK give spurious lighting times based on summer levels of sunshine making the light seem attractive but in reality they are useless wehn you need them most in the dark winter months.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: