PV Logic 10W Solar Panel
397mm x 280mm. 10W Solar panel for 12V battery charging and small off-grid power and lighting projects.
This is a good quality panel at a great price and is ideal for multitude of battery charging duties :
- maintenance of car, boat, camper van, caravan, tractor and all vehicle 12V vehicle batteries
- maintenance / charging of leisure batteries
- charging of electric fencing batteries
- off-grid lighting and power projects
- off-grid telecommunications projects
10W 12V Solar Panel Features
- Good quality glass fronted solar panel with sturdy aluminium frame
- Comes fitted with blocking diode
- Easy access junction box on back of panel with screw terminals connections for simple wiring
- Fully weatherproof
- Highly efficient
- Will work in all light conditions (output will reduce in cloudy conditions but the panel will continue to create power)
- Ideal for battery maintenance on boats, caravans and vehicles, solar trickle charging of 12V batteries and for small solar power and lighting projects.
This 10W solar panel comes fitted with a blocking diode. The blocking diode ensures that current can only flow from the panel to your battery which means that you can connect directly to any 12V battery without a charge controller without fear of the solar panel draining the battery at night.
Do I need a solar charge controller / solar regulator?
It is possible for solar panels to damage a battery through overcharging in some circumstances.
If the battery you intend to charge with this 10W solar panel is smaller than 100Ah in capacity in most circumstances it is sesnible to install a solar charge controller (solar regulator). The Solsum 6.6F is ideal as it is simple robust and good value.
If you are not sure what you require or need a little technical guidance please contact us and we will provide simple help and advice on the best system for you in plain English!
12V & 24V Battery Charging
This 10W solar panel can be used for direct charging of 12V DC batteries on it's own or can be connected in series with a second panel to charge 24V batteries. Strings of panels can be connected to increase ouput for 12V or 24V charging duties - please contact us for advice on how to configure.
Everything you need!
We can supply everything you need to connect your solar panel to your battery and complete your project - please browse the site for 12V DC 2 Core Cable, in-line fuses, cable connectors, quick release battery terminal clamps etc.
Free Technical Help!
All our products are supplied with free technical help via phone and/or e-mail if required.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: